cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hii am looking for some help, i am currently have a situation where my client whats to report and view the mac address for all mobile device with in the company's wireless bubble, connected to an SSID or not (probe request)  Does anyone know of a sol...

i have my cisco access point 1130AG ip address assigned by my DHCP but i cannot access the page setting when i enter it on the browser url address. It says page cannot display

edsabado by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helo all, I am currently installing Cisco wireless IPS (WIPS), which is the WIPS are integrated with Cisco Prime and WLC. The installation already done and i try to prove the feature of WIPS that can prevent Rogue AP. I'am using Honeypot that running...

Yuslivan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Community, We faced the question if it would be possible to have a building running on WiFi only with no wired infrastructure to the Endusers. My company rent a new building that will mostly be used by "office users" so we are talking about ...

TobiasMT by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Lately i am starting to see resets of the ethernet interface on several of my access-points, all 2702i.All of them have the exact same number of resets. I see no input/output errors on the switchports to which the access-points are connected.What ...

Hi,Does anyone know how to view if a WLC has a DTLS licence installed?"show license all" doesn't appear to show anything related to DTLS, perhaps that's because it's not on there...Thanks,Peter

Is it possible to use APs in mobility express mode, while also using them as a bridge?  Customer is wanting to do this with Cisco 1542D APs. If so, is there a config guide that anyone can point me to? I have set up bridges before, but always with a t...

Ninjabean by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As i am new to Flex connect /WiFi, i was trying to understand flex connect and then i found attached from official docs. My confusion, indeed security in shape of vpn in regards of remote AP's to communicate with controller in HQ. what if we have ...

image.png
Ayub by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Earlier (Before SSL certificate installation) CPI and ISE was working together but now...I am struggling to get integrate CPI and ISE. ISE version: 2.1.0.474CPI: 3.5.0.0.55.0 Error(s): You must correct the following error(s) before pro...

ittechk4u1 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card