Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I want to upgrade my access point AP2802 ME from 8.3.102 to 8.6.101. Cisco provided me the .ZIP but I have a problem when I make the upgrade I have the message "Error, image file size is smaller than image + key + signature 0x02dac0f9: 0xdcaf4...

Fab_BN by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configured backup NPS server for wireless clients. I have added it in WLAN profile.How do I check to which NPS server clients are currently getting authenticated with ?Is there any show command to check that clients was authenticated with whi...

Hi Everyone,   Need your help methods to accomplish the following items using Prime 3.4. I upgraded my Prime Infra to version 3.4. Can you please let me know your thoughts on how these items can be done? Appreciate some details.   I want to configure...

Hello , we have several sites with WAPs in bridge mode (one/more in MashAP role and another in RootAP role). We want to migrate these WAPs into flex+bridge mode. The APs are CAP3502E and CAP1552E models. The purpose of this is to have two WLCs backin...

fortis007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   I have a issue with 2 AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9, when I connect them to my network all the lights of Ethernet, Radio and Status turn on in red color and thry don't change, what could be happened? I have others AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 and works fine.   I ...

Hi,I am planning to deploy 2 APs in a small room both wilt 5 GHz only. The room is NOT that large that requires 2 APs but reason is I will use ISP-A for AP1 and ISP-B for AP2.So question is what would be best practice for this type of deployment. Bot...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco WLC 5508 running on IOS version 8.0.140.0. As we are currently running security audits and want to ensure what we have installed does not come up with vulnerabilities. I do not prefer upgrading this IOS unless there is a reported/t...

Hello,    I am having trouble finding clear information on how to configure two 1572 APs as a wireless bridge.   Currently I have 1 2504 Controller on version 8.0.152.0 I am using a meraki switch to power and connect the APs into the network, in the ...

rgm by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Recently I got a problem where several of my client's iPhones are unable to connect to SSID with Captive Portal. The popup said that the iPhone unable to connect to the SSID. Here is the condition:1. My client's iPhone is given by their comp...

hi all  i have problem with my AP . im using linsys wap300n connecting to cisco switch 2960 POE 24 portthe internet connection always dropped also AP not forwarding the traffic so i cant also access local resources or ping to any device the issue get...

problem in brief my AP linksys 300N keep drops the internet connection , i have to switch off and on again to solve the issue for while and comes back againso the problem is from the brand of the AP and if i use cisco wap121 or wap150 my problem gonn...

Hi I have a c3650 cluster with controller enabled  to just allow a simple AP 3700e but every time the AP tries to join to the controller it sends the next error:          ...AP has SHA2 MIC certificate - Using SHA2 MIC certificate for DTLS.   >Meanwh...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card