cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have newly deployed Cisco prime infrastructure in our environment. Upon adding the controller to Cisco prime, we are receiving many alerts under "Rogue AP" category. Message:Rogue AP 'ec:9b:c3:8f:3a:e8' with SSID 'AndroidAP' is detected by AP ...

Sumathi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We use some devices wich are able to transmit uncompressed audio. The protocol is Dante by Audinate.The protocol can send data via unicast and multicast, if more devices are feed with the same stream. The multicast mode uses the Site Local Sco...

Our facility uses Cisco Aironet 1532E  access points paired up with AIR-ANT2588P3M-N directional antennas. The question I have is, "how do you determine the polarization configuration of the antenna?" The antenna has 3 N-Type connectors, labeled Ante...

thundervr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the most recent version of system software on this: c1140-k9w7-xx.153-3.JD16  However the setup guides I find for this mention things like Express Setup page and this simply doesn't exist when accessing this device through a webpage and the cl...

Mikexx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes