Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I just installed 7 x AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 on a 3504 controller. 3 of them have come up ok with country code US (united states) as i would expect, but the other 4 have come up with country code CA (canada) and the radios have shut down. I have tried se...

ReadersUK by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are currently using Managment IP to access WLC.  I want to change Service-port ip address , currently it is getting IP via DHCP. What will be the effect if I change service-port IP ? I think I need to add route in WLC as I won't be able to...

When running a report on say a client (my username) and the set the day and time of the report to run, it seems to run but does not complete. Prime 3.3 was rebooted already but this did not fix the problem. Tried using a different browser but that st...

I am helping a customer to migrate datacenters which host their current 5520 pair. The current datacenters are 10Miles apart with dark fibre and 5520 units are located in each datacenter respectively.   The new datacenters are in different states wit...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a wireless controller in HQ to which an AP connects in the branch. On the branch router I want to match traffic in the ACL that is sourced from AP and destined to controller which I am able to do using IP address of AP as source and con...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,   I have a doubt and would like to be sure before making some changes.   I tried to add a license on a 5520 cluster on HA - normally this is quite simple as it is RTU system. But I got an error message telling I can’t add licenses on the ...

hi,   we are trying to export the PRIME LMS device list and getting an error as POP UP:   "Device Credentials EXport FAILEd" the migration logs shows it is unable to create directory and some null pointer exceptions, anyone has seen this issue before...

higoel by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am facing problem with AIR-AP2802I-C-K9 that the client get very low speed. We are using WLC 2504 with 8.3 OS version. We use country code US and PK. We also use AIR-CAP1702I-D-K9 and this has no issue. I also check the country code for  AIR-A...

Hi Guys,   I usually do the backup using GUI on Commands -> Upload File menu. I know this is also possible using CLI by issuing transfer upload. But recently I discovered it is possible issuing command show running-config on WLC's CLI. When I compare...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: