cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,   Can anyone help on the Prime infrastructure disk utilisation /var.    it prevents NCS application to start. To get NCS application to start manually deleted some small log files, ncs cleanup also done but same 100% in /var..    ade # df -h...

AK002 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I have a WAP321 which has the wireless disables and I have no idea how to enable it, and with my limited tech knowledge am struggling. I cannot see it when attached to my Sky Q router,  or when attached to laptop. Any guidance welcome please.  T...

rmacalis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I have some troubles with one of my clients on my wireless networks. The session timeout on my WLC is 30min. per default and the clients gets disconnected every 30 min as expected. But this one client takes about 1-2 minutes before i reconnects....

HiI am hoping that you can assistWe have installed a new 5508 WLC into a new buinging and also installed new 200 AP's which are 2802i. These have beenconverted to capwap using AP-type capwap command.On the WLC, not all the AP's are showing up as conn...

Resolved! cisco-AP

Hello Team, tried registering the access point with the wlc and found that this a Mobility express access point. Is it possible to convert this access point to the capwap controller based access point? even though after conversion, is it possible to ...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to share with you the 2802i Tx Power Chart that I created.I hope it will help you to understand better Power levels of the 2802i Access point.  CLI:show advanced 802.11-abgn summaryshow advanced 802.11a txpower  Please see attached f...

I'm trying to update software of vWLC (small scale version to 8.3.143.0)   Below is the current show sysinfo.   (Cisco Controller) >show sysinfo Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.Product Name............................

image.PNG
leej48 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently trying to configure an ISR 1111 Cellular Router.  I have the config set up, and then went into the AP module so that I can connect it to my WLC that is set up for it. I made a mistake in the initialization wizard I could not skip and I...

RSmith80 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,i have a Challenge, i use a Wireless Virtual Controller with 3600 Access Points. Version 8.5.135.Now, i will add Shelly IoT Devices (shelly.cloud) to a separate SSID. The IoT Devices are able to connect to the SSID i am also able to m...

Hi all, I have a 2x unit set-up with 3802i access points running mobility express. While the iOS devices will successfully switch between both access points on the fly, MacOS system will stick to the old base station. Have I missed any settings that ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card