cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been trying to get Airprint to work in our network.  Topology is a 255.255.255.254.x network that has mostly wired with wireless all under the same subnet.  Airprint will not discover printers if on the WLC2106 WiFi network but if the iPad or ...

I work for a community makerspace and we recently purchased 5 Cisco routers on Ebay to upgrade our wifi footprint.  3 of them work but are in LWAPP or CAPWAP mode and need to be changed to autonomous.  We have one existing that is working in autonomo...

mgsntx32 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ask if  a controler 3504 with ios 8.5.131  work with acces point 1815i with version  beacuse i see in controler      etah_CCO/label/mallorca]5), [wireless-lnx2:/san/BUILD/workspace/83MR4_Repost_Che--More--Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/tec...

My problem is the clients taking too long to connect the SSID in my wifi network. In the WLC, I saw the following log message. %LWAPP-3-INVALID_AID2: spam_api.c:1791 Association identifier 2 for client XX;XX:XX:XX:XX is already in use by XX:XX:XX:X...

zmk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Need your help. I have configured Notification receiver on CIsco prime tool for sending traps to other Monitoring device. I am not getting those traps on other monitoring device. Can you please suggest, how to check on CIsco Prime tool, that ...

Is there a way to reboot a wireless controller in Prime and schedule it to reboot. I know you can go Configuration > Network Devices > Select WLC > Reboot Controller/s - but that doesn't allow me to schedule anything. I was therefore thinking I would...

Jay_F by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9

I have AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9 running in my environment. From the datasheet for these devices, I understand that they have dual-band radios. My controllers have a regulatory domain set for Nigeria. After APs associate and register to the controller and I ...

vezeh by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A client I’m working with is installing Cisco Aironet 1832i access points to provide Wi-Fi in their sites, through a third-party ISP.I'm interested in whether the Cisco Aironet APs can be configured to log MAC address presence / signal strength data ...

Hi Guys,   In WLC, we have ssid with dot1x authentication, it work perfectly. If i check in menu monitor > client, i find, user login with different username. For example user might have: user domain\user user@domain host/computername.domain   What i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card