cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello. We use some devices wich are able to transmit uncompressed audio. The protocol is Dante by Audinate.The protocol can send data via unicast and multicast, if more devices are feed with the same stream. The multicast mode uses the Site Local Sco...

Our facility uses Cisco Aironet 1532E  access points paired up with AIR-ANT2588P3M-N directional antennas. The question I have is, "how do you determine the polarization configuration of the antenna?" The antenna has 3 N-Type connectors, labeled Ante...

thundervr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the most recent version of system software on this: c1140-k9w7-xx.153-3.JD16  However the setup guides I find for this mention things like Express Setup page and this simply doesn't exist when accessing this device through a webpage and the cl...

Mikexx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Trap Logs Question

(a0:e0:af:57:2d:e0) Device ID: 0x41f3, Type: WiFi Invalid Channel[31], Severity: 0, Channels: 64, Cluster ID: 2e:42:20:02:15:1b, Previous Cluster ID: 2e:42:20:02:15:1b, Event: Set   Not sure if I should be concerned of this event

Hello, I'm taking care of a Wireless implementation project on a new Warehouse (not currently built). Its size will be around 22000 square meters. The max height of the WH ceiling will be 12 meters. There will be 28 schelves/aisles. I'll make a simul...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i have AP 1815i convertir to cisco moblity express with 8.8.100    and i have 3 other AP with 8.3.111   so controller moblity express don't see AP in ther interface web    so message errer show in access point is :  Controller rejected image do...

Is there a way to draw an obstacle on a Prime map and specify how tall it is? The situation is a building with a large outdoor walk-in cooler behind it. We are putting in outdoor antennas. I want to show how this cooler is blocking signal for antenna...

Good Afternoon everyone, So my colleague and i are trying to create two different networks in the same WLC, one corporate and one guest.We already thought doing by these methods and where trying to get second opinions on how to do it: - VLANS - We ha...

Hi, I got an issue between one of my branches where the mobility tunnel goes down suddenly.  The release is 8.2.166.0 and the workaround is delete the ssid and create it again.  I noticed that when this happen the mping doesn't work. Maybe a bug?

Hi,I have one question about WAP371, we use currectly 8 WAP371 and we want to reboot every day.Is it possible to program a scheduler for this product?Best regards,

dhuy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card