cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have a 2x unit set-up with 3802i access points running mobility express. While the iOS devices will successfully switch between both access points on the fly, MacOS system will stick to the old base station. Have I missed any settings that ...

I reset OfficeExtend AP 602i to factory default.  Now when I connect it to the network it does not pull an IP Address via DHCP.   I need the IP address in order to reach it to finish configurations........   Insight / Suggestions?   Thanks

Tree1964 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are facing issue with PI 3.4 update 2 with dp 9, if we try to add 3650 CG switch getting an error 'device creation failed. IP address is not unique, Address exist as an interface.But when we search in the PI there is no result.does anyone ...

AK002 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I am in the process of doing audit of WLCs with the syslog. But for few WLCs, the syslog collector is not receiving correct log format. When i check the logs on WLC, I notice the log sin different format. I have provided the logs captured from tw...

Hi Everyone,I surfed cisco support forums and this is writing "20-30 client is proper per ap"..But I have a classroom with 60mx20m size and 80-100 client inside of classroom.. Deployed 2 1600 series access point before and student complaining the con...

hbaduk by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to secure the wireless guest access. Those guests users are local in the controller.  At the moment, they connect through captive portal without L2 security.  I don't like to use a PSK, because at the end, the PSK is going to be known fo...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Actually I have one client facing guest portal issue. When he creat a user to use for guest, after creating first he have to suspend the user and again creat the user then he can use only. Why this happen plz let me know 

Hi,while i am trying to reconnect the Accesspoints getting below error message on APJoin in WLC2500series.... Lwapp discovery request rejected.Discovery request decoding with subnet broadcast and wrong AP IP address please help me out with steps need...

I'm trying to double NAT an Aironet 1815i access point. I have 3 of them and they are using the Mobility Express firmware, with one of the APs acting as the controller. I'm logged into the web portal, I create a DHCP pool on a different subnet from o...

ChadL by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card