cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello folks,   There are 4 campuses on the below design. Campus A - 13 access points Campus B - 165 access points Campus C - 9 access points Campus D - 3 access points I am having budget for buying two cisco 3504 WLC. Can I use this two WLC at campus...

Abhi_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, can someone give me advice about this problem, please? I have 2 2602 APs with vWLC. APs are connected to L2 access port and have joined the WLC. I set up 3 SSIDs with 3 Vlans. When the client joins the SSID he receives IP from the VLAN's ...

Georgii by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!!I own a wireless lan on my hotel. Every thing is fine.I am sharing internet.I have done this by natting On linux.And then one cable goes to the access point. [Access point is not doing the nat linux is doing it..] I am assignning ip via DH...

Hi,   i am having Cisco 2504 WLC in my network.   one laptop is not getting IP address through SSID. I am getting below logs on WLC.   Can anyone have this type of issue or help me to solve this?   1x_ptsm.c:512 Max EAPOL-key M1 retransmissions excee...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a remote AP to be worked in Flex-Connect mode, I have created split-tunnel ACL to be applied to Flex AP. in Flex-AP-Group to the specific WLAN i need to test it on. but its not working. WLC model is 5520 with ios 8.5.135.0 AP model ...

Hi All,   I have had issues in the past when I try to join AP's to our WLC but its gives the error message:   *Nov 20 11:47:59.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent peer_ip: 10.11.0.230 peer_port: 5246*Nov 20 11:47:59.245: %CAPWAP-...

Group IT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a weird issue when doing packet captures and looking at the QoS with some Flexconnect AP's with locally switched WLAN.   Two iphones connected to the same AP, start Facetime.  I see UP of 6 and 5. Packet capture shows any traffic from client t...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card