cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm reaching out to this community in hopes that I can contact an actual user of CMX Connect, Engage, Presence and Locate services whether you are using CMX in the cloud or on-premise. I am a senior network engineer for a large retail organization wi...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I hope everyone is doing well, quick question what is the best practice to follow when it comes to Rogue AP's. What to do with the rogue access points found by the WLC? Thanks

I am making a script to speed up the process on changes on a wlc. Could someone help with providing the cli command for the following..   enable/disable the radio on 802.11a add/removing channels from the DCA list   Wlan Area Authentication priority ...

Hi, We've had an odd thing happen in that public wifi that we host at one of our offices has gone down since we had an office power outage. The primary wireless controller at the office has come back up as normal, however, even though in the mobility...

Jay_F by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to be more prudent on what subnets have access to our WLC for PCI compliance.  We have created a deny ACL  on the management ACL of the wireless controller but I can still ssh from a subnet we have denied access to. What gives?   We obv...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will be deploying a new Cisco Wireless network in the next few months and I have a question regarding controller setup. I have purchased 5 5520 controllers and will have 750-800 APs connected to them when all is said and done. Here is what I am try...

jmhouse96 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card