Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Upgrade WLC 2504

I got in my environment 100 WLC 2504, all of them are in  code 7.6.120.0 I would like to upgrade them to  8-5-131-0 any one could help me to find the upgrade path to which version I have to jump first? Thanks  

saboodi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is allowing me to move from autonomous access points to a controller-based wireless network. We are currently set as a giant hub-and-spoke model with over 200 branch locations all on their own subnet sending data traffic back to our corpor...

meberhard by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have want to install active and standby Wireless controller by using Cisco WLC 5520. Do I need to buy licences only for one controller ? or separate licences for both active and standby? BR

Hello, I want to build a secure access for wired and wireless guest. Currently, there are already two 5520 controllers (50 AP licenses) in HA mode (SSO) as well as an ISE for authentication of employees clients. I want to use two 5520 Controllers (in...

We recently had to upgrade our 5520 to 8.2.170.0 from 8.1.131.0To speed up the process, I had pre-downloaded the new image to all APs (a mix of 3502i & 3702i). So we rebooted the controller, and after it completed the boot process, all the 3702 APs j...

Hi, is there a command that shows the certificate key hash of a LWAPP AP?I would like to enable the AP authentication on my WLC and I was wandering if there's an anternative way to debugging the join process because I have several AP.Thanks,Matteo

Resolved! EAP-FAST With MFA

Hi, is it possible to deploy EAP-FAST without the anyconnect NAM module? I'm trying to use the option from the windows drop down list for the authentication methods but getting the attached error message and ISE complaining about not finding the auth...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have Cisco WLC 5508 and obseved below status from WLC, Power Supply 2................................... Present, Power Off, Fan On What does it mean that  power status is off but Fan is on ?  Commonly the power is off and the Fan should b...

DuJin0509 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   I'm trying to resolve an issue with WIFI network that was handed over to me for one client. The problem is that users are not able to join corporate WIFI which should be using WPA2-Enterprise so users should be authenticated towards NPS ...

mSumo by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have 4 GLC-T connecting to the WLC5508. However, I still feeling the wireless VLAN is a tab slow while we have all the users on. Do I need to add more GLC-T?   Currently environment:  1000-1500 devices connecting to 55 AP. AP are 35 3505...

Frank_Cor by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have around 100 AP groups as its for multi-sites, i am getting a new controller and migrating the configuration.   I tried to take the backup and restore it, the configuration is there with all the AP groups and other details.   But in the AP...

Hi, I installed a new 2504 WLC and new 3802i APs, however the APs are not fully functional. They keep cycling the LED RED/GREEN/BLUE which I don't even see in the troubleshooting guide. WLC running 8.3.102.0, APs connect, take a license, but none of ...

Resolved! AP's

Hi I'm working with a client who looking to install the lowest-cost Cisco AP's on each of his 7 locations. The goal is to provide WI-FI for his customers and obtain their email addresses before they connect. What would be the best model to use? These...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card