Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I need to design and implement wireless for my friend's house. There is enough money to do that, just want to be sure what is the best.   We have one main house and guest house. In the main house, we will have 6 AP (one will be for outside to cover g...

3xIT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have two foreign controllers (one active, one standby) and two anchor controllers. All APs are connected to the active foreign controller. The layer 3 networks for the wlan clients on both anchors are different for the same SSID. SSID: Interne...

acontes by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   I've got an existing remote management design over regular ISDN with dialer maps (One big L3 subnet, there's a separate ISDN call-number for each branch sites and in L2 we map the ISDN numbers with the IP addresses) The ISDN could in the ...

bebasa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am looking to change the IP address range used by the management interfaces of the 7 WLCs in the organisation.  WLC1's Ip address currently responds to the CISCO-CAPWAP-CONTROLLER DNS Entry.   My questions are, when an access point communi...

Hi, I was looking through a packet capture for any signs of problem, to help me pin-point a problem with disconnects.   When looking through the capture i found a few occurrences of repeating cts's. Is this normal?

Hi guys,   I am trying to figure out what is causing my AP1852E to work only in Medium power. I have them connected to power injectors AIR-PWINJ6= which supports 802.3at but my wireless controller WLC-2504 shows poe status as PoE/Medium Power (15.4 W...

jsmoncayo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X and a Cisco WAP361 Access Point. If I supply power to both systems at the same time, the Cisco AP only makes the 2.4G radio available. Some devices see the 5G radio, but cannot connect. If I then restart the C...

artstro by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,   I just need to create one management vlan so I can assign ip to switches so can you please suggest how can we create management vlan in cisco 3750 its my core switch.

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using WLC4400 and ACS4.0 with web-authentication. I'd like to know how to configure web-authentication user's session-timeout in ACS Radius server.We want to disconnect user's connection if user is not using wireless naetwork for some time.

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card