cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Lightweight AP cant join Controller

We have 4 lightweight APs that are discovered by the WLC but cannot join.  I'm just starting to troubleshoot and would appreciate assistance. I debugged capwap on WLC and below is output: (Cisco Controller) >debug capwap errors enable(Cisco Control...

Resolved! LAP green light and bule light

hello everyone, we have over 10 APs which controlled by the WLC, AP model is CAP-1602E and using more than 1 year. because the company its more bigger, and we added some APs on WLC recently. the new APs model is CAP-3702E, but we found out the light ...

ronald.su by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC 5508 interfaces

Hi Team, I'm trying to setup a 5508 WLC from scratch. I have configured the device with basic configuration via CLI.  The interface configuration is as follows, WLC 1. Management interface: 10.100.10.21 / Gateway 10.100.10.254 (/24) 2. service port ...

AP country code question.

Hello everyone, 1.Could you advise if the AP country code must match the configured WLC country code? Assuming my AP country country code is China, the WLC configured country code is Pakistan, they are in same regulatory domain, could my AP join the ...

DuJin0509 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AIR-LAP1242G-A-K9 country code question.

Hi everyone, We have a AIR-LAP1242G-A-K9 AP ,it is located in Brazil, accoding to Cisco regulatory domains list the requlatory domain of this AP is A which domain include below countrys. AArgentinaBoliviaBrazilCanadaChileColombia Costa RicaEquadorInd...

DuJin0509 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

setting up AP SSO using 5508 controllers located in two different buildings , using a layer 2 connection between the two buildings

can i setup ap sso without using RP ports connectivity on 5508 controllers which are located in two different buildings , when the two buildings are connected by a layer 2 port-channel using single mode fiber  controller 1 - core switch ------------...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics