cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HI everyone;I have a problem,that is i have a CA cert,and i want to download to WLC for webauth cert.My steps as below:1\I all three certificates, copy and paste the contents of each .pem file into another file in this order:------BEGIN CERTIFICATE--...

Hi, I have a foreign WLC at America which is of model AIR-CT2504-K9 and the AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 and AIR-CAP3502I-A-K9 APs registered to it. I also have an anchor WLC at Australia in DMZ zone which is of model AIR-CT5508-K9 . I will establish an EOIP tu...

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help; I have this wirelless network consisting of ap, Cisco wlc and Cisco ISE. The access rules are in ISE. Now the issue is that, let's say you try to associate to ssdx and in ISE your request would match the rule f...

nyi gbe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have been facing some issues with one of the WLC 4404 .currently there are two 4404 WLC Primary and standby. Primary one is fine and APs not joining the standby WLC. I have attached the logs from the AP and WLC-02. Both the WLC are running  7....

Hi in our production environment, users in one area feel wifi slowness sometime. when we got to the user site, they did not feel slowness because the slowness does not happen all the time. we did not find something wrong. we need to check later when ...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   Can anyone advise why APs would be changing from Global to Custom for RF Channel assignment without user intervention?   We have a 5520WLC (8.5.120) with 1572APs running DCA using two channels 5 & 9 (don't ask why). After a period of runnin...

Dave73 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a lightweight 1532e Access Point with a cisco 2588 dual band antenna attached to it. Does anyone know if this antenna can be 'forced' to work in single band mode from the cisco 5508  WLC?    Jeezy

Jeezy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone, i have an issue, i have list of rogues that are in "unclassified rogue". when i classify any of them to "malicious" and "state: alert". it will go to "malicious rogues". but after sometime again it goes back to "unclassified rogues". can...

In this latest edition of TechWise TV, they share new software subscription offers for Cisco DNA. Also, find out how easy it is to embrace intent-based networking and other benefits of subscription-based software licensing for access.

Hi, I can see various instructions for setting the guard interval through the CLI, but nothing for showing it. I can't see anything jump out at me doing a show run or any sort of command for showing it specifically. If there's nothing there, is there...

Hi board i have a 2802 AP running Mobility Express (8.7.106.0) and have a 3702 AP (8.7.106.0). They are connected to a cisco 2960-s 48 port POE+ switch. If i do a speed test on a device on the LAN i get 350Mbps all day. If i'm on the wifi network i s...

pic1.PNG pic2.PNG pic3.PNG pic4.PNG
techNEWB by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco stand alone access point dhcp server does not assigned.     ap>sh ip int brInterface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolBVI1       unassigned   YES unset up upDot11Radio0 unassigned YES NVRAM administratively down downDot11Radio0.50 unassigne...

pnrajamca by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I have a doubt concerning the orientation of the antenna 2566P4W-R. When you look at the azimuth for example (regarding to the patterns in attachement), do I have to consider the antenna horizontally or vertically ? I see the differe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card