cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Experts,   Need your advise to design below requirement, I am confused on the licensing part. Customer has 2 x sites, and 400 APs, they are interested in going with vWLC, so below are 2 options they might select   Option 1: 1 x vWLC on each site...

Hi   I have a setup with a AIR-BR1310G as an RAP connected to my cabled network making an WEP SSID to another AP logging on as a client and sending the wireless network out the cable. A simple Workgroup Bridge setup. Everything is working. Now i want...

Hi One of our AP name is ABCD. we can see it under WIRELESS in WLC, but we also can see it under Active Rogue. Why is that? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a case in which due to environment constraints, if mounting the IW3702-2E vertically with 2 omni directional antennas pointing upwards and 2 pointing downwards, there would not have enough clearance such that the upper 2 antennas would be bloc...

EE_36220 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello my friend. I have cisco wlc 2504 and 8 ap 2802i . Recently I ran into a problem. Different clients periodically lose connection (can't pass traffic). I've been searching the forum for similar problems and found these two CSCve57121 and CSCvc670...

alximix by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I look at the Alarm on the Alarm Summary it will allow only the first 1000 rows to be exported. How can all the alarm lines, over 2000, be exported? I believe a report from the "Report Launch Pad" will allow it but i can not find a report specific...

ROB ADAMS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card