cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,    I would like to know how to connect antenna in Cisco AP1562E. I have only two antenna, if I connect the antenna one on slot 1 & next on slot 3, will this work . I am not looking for beamforming, I just want wireless coverage Regards Nikhil

Looking for advice on either disabling 2.4 radios or turning the power down? I'm leaning towards turning the power down because I have seen apple devices (and possibly others) using the beacons to sync time and this would allow them, but not enough p...

jfaaborg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I started an implementation of a CT-5520, so far 15 APs 3802i have been deployed and there are about 60 clients that are connecting, the performance of the clients is not good (2Mbps aprxo Down), I want to confirm that the connection t...

Hi The AP used to work fine. recently I noticed the AP losing Joining status. Under Monitor ----> Statistics ----> AP Join stat, it shows "Not joined" . But we still can ping its ip address.  In WIRELESS of the WLC, we cannot find the AP. What action...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, As per Cisco's documentation, both Virtual BLE and hyperlocation use beacons to locate user's devices. Now i have a query that for these solutions to work i.e. way finding or Heatmap of user devices, do the bluetooth of the user's device needs...

NabilKazi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiDoes anyone know if it is possible to enable TACACS on and MSE in order to get access to the Location Analytics serivce? http://MSE-IP-Address:8080/uiI know is possible for Cisco prime because is actually working in my network, but I've been trying...

I would like to know if there is any reference for a good end to end WLC CLI Configuration tool or guide or reference.   I am currently turnning up a WLC using the initial config bu assigning an IP address for management and then, configuring the WLC...

Sreenath by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of controllers of various models (5508 and 5520) that somehow have (intentionally) WLAN ID's > 16 (engineering and manufacturing); which is important because we don't inadvertently want these to show up on newly installed AP's.  Unfor...

Hi,   Can anyone help me on query for the ISE upgrade from 2.0 to 2.4.    Seen a problem where a PSN (Policy Service Node) is in the process of upgrading but the radius port responds even though the back end application isn't there.Is this a normal b...

AK002 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, We are new to cisco. We are using wlc 2504 and air cap 1702. According to the data sheet the max rate that can be supported in 5 ghz is 867 mbps but we are getting max of 150 mbps. Please suggest what we need to check or configure. Thanks...

Hi everybody, I want to ask all of you about DCA settings on my WLC. I attached my DCA conf. In my topology there are 10 APs. But as you can see the attached files, APs usually choose channel 1. Is there smth i'm doing wrong? I can share other settin...

Hi We can set up alert in some monitor system, such as Solarwind, and send alert to us when AP is disconnected with its WLC. but we have so many AP in the network and a lot of other nodes in the network and Solarwind. If we setup alert for each AP in...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying figuring this out but unfortunately I couldn't find any licensing document that have the right information, or at least I couldn't find one. I would like to understand the access point licensing on the 3504 controller. For the 3504 co...