cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi every one before 2 days ago i wrote this Discussion : https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/getting-started-with-wireless/wlc-5508-warning-bad-crc/m-p/3370316#M98616 the problem now , the WLC didn't be up ever !! and there is no Console cable view , ...

Murad* by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every one before 4 days ago i setup a new WLC 5508 , firstly i updating his image to compatible with 1142 AP , and everything working normally , and APs connected with  WLC normally , after 2 days of normally working the WLC stop working and the l...

Murad* by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,    I would like to know how to connect antenna in Cisco AP1562E. I have only two antenna, if I connect the antenna one on slot 1 & next on slot 3, will this work . I am not looking for beamforming, I just want wireless coverage Regards Nikhil

Looking for advice on either disabling 2.4 radios or turning the power down? I'm leaning towards turning the power down because I have seen apple devices (and possibly others) using the beacons to sync time and this would allow them, but not enough p...

jfaaborg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I started an implementation of a CT-5520, so far 15 APs 3802i have been deployed and there are about 60 clients that are connecting, the performance of the clients is not good (2Mbps aprxo Down), I want to confirm that the connection t...

Hi The AP used to work fine. recently I noticed the AP losing Joining status. Under Monitor ----> Statistics ----> AP Join stat, it shows "Not joined" . But we still can ping its ip address.  In WIRELESS of the WLC, we cannot find the AP. What action...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, As per Cisco's documentation, both Virtual BLE and hyperlocation use beacons to locate user's devices. Now i have a query that for these solutions to work i.e. way finding or Heatmap of user devices, do the bluetooth of the user's device needs...

NabilKazi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiDoes anyone know if it is possible to enable TACACS on and MSE in order to get access to the Location Analytics serivce? http://MSE-IP-Address:8080/uiI know is possible for Cisco prime because is actually working in my network, but I've been trying...

I would like to know if there is any reference for a good end to end WLC CLI Configuration tool or guide or reference.   I am currently turnning up a WLC using the initial config bu assigning an IP address for management and then, configuring the WLC...

Sreenath by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of controllers of various models (5508 and 5520) that somehow have (intentionally) WLAN ID's > 16 (engineering and manufacturing); which is important because we don't inadvertently want these to show up on newly installed AP's.  Unfor...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card