Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I am trying to use OfficeExtend(Flexconnect) mode 2702i Aux port for RLAN for a phone or printer and not having any luck.  i am running 8.2.102 on the controller.  anyone have any luck getting the aux port to work as a RLAN? thanks

sungy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have problems to see the analytics of a CMX version 10.2.3.34, the CMX is correctly associated with snmp with the WLC and the maps are loaded from the Cisco Prime, in the Cisco CMX I can obtain data in real time but I can not see the history...

JoN41989 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    We have a 5508 running 7.x code, and I am trying to get an 1131 working as an OfficeExtend AP. It appears to be a supported AP, I have configured the controller as much as possible from the minimal documentation on the subject. I have made ...

shathaway by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for wireless network controllers.     I looked at Netgear products, and theirs require purchasing AP (Access Point) license for those APs controlled.  I am wondering whether or not Cisco's wireless network controllers require purchasing ...

bar3foot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have little experience with WLCs and I need to move two APs from a production WLC (WLC1) to a test controller (WLC2).   Is there a standard guide or method to doing this?  I am only moving two 3702i APs over from production to test for clar...

suisse by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC 5508 software version is 8.2.151 and AP is AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9. I notice some of AP's show "Connected" not "Joined" under AP Join Stats.  Usually, AP's only show "Joined" or "Not Joined"at AP Join Stats. What is different between Connected and Join...

Hello,I have question to wich i can't find answer. When we have flexconnect AP and it lose wlc it still can handle authentification localy and forward traffic. Can MAP be configured this way too ? So when wlc is down MAP clients can reach resources b...

Kashim_Tr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a AIR-CT5760 (Sw version 03.06.02E, SW image ct5760-ipservicesk9) WLC that is not generating any output when I enter debug client mac-address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx. It isnt throwing up any syntax errors or anything, it just does nothing. The ...

Just came across this tool but having a few issues. I'm a newbie to all this but I've followed the instructions but I'm receiving a "Controller information not found in selected file. Please load the output of shrun-config, with paging disable for be...

CChris91 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC Mobility Vs HA

Hi Guys , I'm bit new to Cisco Wireless I have few concerns to clarify regarding the WLC Mobility and HA  what is the difference between both if you setup mobility between two controllers by giving MAC address of the controllers does it make HA Do we...