XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I created a 4.3.2 tarball to upgrade a series of ASR9001 and 9006's running 4.3.0.This file worked fine upgrading 2x ASR9001 routers, I ran the install with the activate keyword, it unpacked, installed and activated on both routers without issue.But ...

aacole by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am playing with mLDP for NGMVPN implementation and I noticed that when I enable LDP over the MPLS TE tunnel, the mLDP neighborship is up via that tunnel, but no binding and no route in the MPLS forwaring p2mp table is createdThe question is,...

HiWe just bought an ASR1002 with IOS-XE 3s (Advance  Enterprise) and I am trying to configure it as a BRAS but couldn't  configure QinQ on the sub-interfaces. The documentation indicated  otherwise. Do we need a specific IOS version or it  doesnt sup...

Hi,In 5.1.0 the support for P2MP LSP for VPLS multicast was introduced. AFAIK for Multicast VPN there is already support for mLDP since 4.2.0. But for VPLS Multicast there is only RSVP supported as transport protocol:RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:a9klab1(config-l2v...

HiI see there are random BGP session flaps that occur between an IOS running and XR running router. It is a VPNv4 session and both routers have different uplinking MTU and are connected through IGP.some errors that were logged in during the flap areB...

HiAny one knows hows to clear df bit in IOS-XR from interface.. we used to do it in IOS as follows:interface xxxx ip policy route-map CLEAR_DFroute-map clear-df-bit permit 10 match any set ip df 0We need to apply same for ASR running IOS-XR 4.2.1This...