Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are designing a network for open stack based cloud. If we use ACI as an SDN solution for open stack, do we still need the open stack switches or ACI will completely replace it ?     To be more precise we will be using ACI to provide external conne...

Hey guys, I'm just starting my APIC experiment in the dCloud lab, I have a question about the Fabric shown in the lab diagram. When I logged in the APIC, it shows me there're 3 APIC servers, however in the diagram I only get one (ACI Simulator). And ...

Hi all, We are facing a slowness issue for many servers connecting to our ACI fabric, it seems that there is some packet loss.When we checked the interfaces connecting to the servers, we saw many output errors/drops We read the following article: htt...

error drop output.PNG error drop output2.PNG
suneq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there I'm interested in testing a specific scenario which requires a FW device inserted in PBR mode between two EPGs. Let's say there are two EPGs (EPG-1 & EPG-2) and only Port 22 between both EPG is allowed and Internet bound traffic from either ...

hpkv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License