Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,   I have a DHCP server inside the fabric in a EPGs and I want to use it in my L2 out. Outside, I have configured a dhcp relay in my gateway, border to the fabric. I can send a Discover request to my endpoint (server dhcp) from my computer,it p...

Chris010 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,   I am sure this question may have been asked earlier, but want to get latest inputs. Our company is not yet ready for ACI or benefit from the features, thinking the best option would be to go for 7706. Kindly provide comparison.   Tha...

rk2018 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Need to get a quick response on this.   I have 2 tenants   For both tenants all the EPG are in preferred group. Which means no need for a contract between EPG.I will enable VZANY which is a contract for all objects in a VRF. I will apply this con...

nkhawaja1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day I'm setup up the inband management and pump into issue that APIC is not able to ping to any SPINE node but only leaf nodes via the inband management.   I had follow below link to specific the source interface on APIC in order to ping SPINE h...

Hi,   I am designing ACI connectivity to Palo Alto firewall in Active/Standby  mode. Just have few queries -   1. will it be possible to create vPC to each Firewall and have an L3Out to each? 2. Is there any white paper regarding the connectivity to ...

Shahin901 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes