Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have two issues with my new setup.1) First leaf node was discovered successfully after register that first leaf, two spine nodes were discovered automatically. But I am not able to see my second leaf node in Fabric membership. I have ensured th...

Any idea? The vmmmgr process seem to have problem, and creating EPC in apic does not create port-group in vm DVS. We are unable to downgrade back to 1.0(3n) because controller health is not in "fully fit" state.     

I want to know if I can upgrade the ACI Fabric to v1.1(1j) straight from v1.0(2j)? The release notes for 1.1(1j) only shows these examples: Upgrading the APIC ControllerTable 2 contains the supported APIC upgrades.Table 2 Supported APIC UpgradesFromT...

Douw Steyn by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,  Is there a way a can police traffic on ACI. I need to limit traffic on a particular EPG, i know i can create a custom QoS policy but not sure how i can rate limit it.I figured i could probably mark the traffic and then send into 7k and police ...