Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a problem with a Cisco ACE, after approximately an hour being in production, for all new connectionsit gives the message: connection reset. The message on any web browser is: connection reset (Error 101)It blocks any backend server (Apache...

nicolasxy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.We have the following in our WAAS deployment. All CM's and WAE's are running v 4.4.1.12.> Primary CM> Standby CM> 7 x  WAE's (functioning as Application Accelerators)I tried upgrading one of the WAE's the other day to v 4.4.5c.4  and received ...

reading through the various questions and answers on how to move a CM  - how to change IP, etc..  so far - seems pretty straight forward.here is the main question:currently - all 115 of my WAVE574's have this commandcentral-manager address 10.123.253...

pdinapoli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please let me know if i can change the probe settings to 40 sec instead of current valuesprobe tcp PROBE_HTTP  port 161  interval 3  faildetect 2  passdetect interval 3  open 10as the servers are responding to the probes by ACE LBs ,every sec   ,crea...

12pratham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes