Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello I have a trouble with the ace, i am configuring this scenary with two real servers with different network rsrv1 (10.1.1.10) and rsrv2 (11.1.1.11), i have configured statics route in ACE, and i have created svi 10 and svi 20 on the switch core. ...

Hi,My question is regarding ACE 4710 deployment method based on best practices. In the topology shown below, which option is recommended?Real SERVERs ------- FWSM ------- MSFCDefault gateway of the servers is FWSM IP address and NAT will be configure...

The default script operates on an anonymous bind operation, and since Windows 2003 and beyond, MS does not support Anonymous Bind against LDAP as a default setting.  I have found a TCL script on the Internet that, when modified, returns Error Code 30...

slambe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe use an ACE-Module [build 3.0(0)A2(3.2)] in our Datacenter.Today I recognized a useless behaviour on this ACE (in my eyes).I configured a serverfarm with 4 rservers. 1 is up an 3 of them are not yet connected. So if I issue 'sh serverfarm xyz...

Hello,I'm looking into a solution, where I need to insert a header-value in the http-header, which will later be used by a Websphere Application Server to retrieve the original client ip. Currently, this is done using a Websphere-plugin on the HTTP s...