Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I need to dynamically drop a user in to a particular VN / IP Pool, I have created my Authorization Policy within ISE, and under Common Tasks, selected Security Group, and then set my SGT, VN, Type, and IP Pool - when the user logs in, I can s...

Xividar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, we're in the process of getting our SDA fabric deployment up and running using a fabric-in-a-box 9300 with multiple VN's and ISE policy management but hit an issue where I can't seem to find any online guidance.Basically we have 2 VN's pushed...

Newbee by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have strange issue with AP provisioning with DNAC.There are several floors in my case and when I try to provision AP to floor 1, DNAC put AP to floor 2 in WLC groups.If I put AP to any other floor, DNAC create properly group name on WLC and put...

I'm setting up our DNAC lab. We are trying to integrate ISE into DNAC but we hit some issue that we cant figure out why.DNAC version 1.3.1.0ISE version 2.7.0.356 (VM) Issue:@ISE:ISE is active on DNAC (LAB_DNAC) on ISE under PXgrid it creates 2 new en...

DNAC-ISE.jpg
angelest by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes