Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Can we expect a usable CVD and/or deployment guide for an SD-Access LAN via DNA center?  The current CVD is 30 pages as opposed to the ISE CVD with is ~170 pages.  Add to that, current CVD has no quantifiable steps to accomplishing anything.  It simp...

casanavep by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     Looking at the installation guide for DNA Center Appliance, in a standalone deployment, there are three requiered network connections:   1. First 10Gb port in the Virtual Interface Card (VIC) 1227 (enp9s0) --> To Enterprise Network   2. First...

Hello, all! I have read a lot of documentation about DNA but still have some questions. 1) What is the purpose of using underlay/overlay conception in SD-ACCESS? The only reason i see is to allow any devices not change its IP if they change their loc...

madmin.kz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,   Could some one give me more insights on Cisco DNA. I am looking for an End to End solution for my network, which will be having Network(LAN/WAN/DC), Voice and Collaboration, Video and Digital media devices. In the DNA data sheet , its m...

Mejo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to DNA Center and I noticed in the documentation reference is made to Wired and Wireless access but no mention of VPN/Remote Access.   Is there a technical reason that VPN/Remote Access is not included or is the support slated for the future...

We have DNA lab with various use cases. We now want to train other engineers and let them play around with the lab. Can all the fabric configurations be restored using APIs ? It will be great if we can orchestrate the complete final working state of ...

umahar by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, If i wanted to connect a high-speed end-system to the fabric, for example, using a 40GE Access port, what are my options ? 1) Do i need to use 2x 9300 in stack with a 2x dual 40GE network modules ? (2 links for uplink to Fabric and two links f...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes