Cisco Modeling Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm doing a simple practice lab. The lab is designed to not give you all the information you need. I am trying to do a lab a day in preparation for getting my CCNP. (Still a ways off) This is also my first experience with CML and the IOSvL2 nodes. I'...

cml.PNG
etodust by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using the latest CML Personal 2.2.3 with Reference platform ISO File refplat_p-20210511-fcs.iso. If I Import a lab where IOSv routers start up with saved configs in the 'Edit Config' tab of the CML Workbench, then 'debug' commands do not work on ...

Our engineers have tried several times to fix this and get this resolved.  They are not finding any help and no  longer want to continue troubleshooting. Please issue us a refund for this.  Product TitleCisco Modeling Labs - Personal PlusSubscription...

ohbboh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,I'm attempting to utilize one of the sample labs provided by CML 2.0 but I cant start the lab because it says my license is out of compliance. I'm not sure what to do next to get it in compliance as its not listed in the Cisco instruct...

License Issue.PNG