Cisco Modeling Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,I know this is for the CML forums but I have a question related to VIRL since that's what I'm using to test out configs.  I was wondering if there is a way to add more than the normal 9 interfaces to the NXOS-9000v node in VIRL?  I'm t...

Hi all, I can't make IOS XRv 6.0.0 (and older ones like 5.3) to boot in vmware. I have tried to import the ova to: - VMware workstation 10 (on two different PCs vtx/vtd enabled) - VMware ESXi5.5 (on server hardware) - Oracle VirtualPC All the above...

Two problems with 'extract configuration changes' 1) Simulation/Extract configurations fails on one node with message...   (See end for the console log) Extract configurations for simulation My_Topologies@INETBase1-AeQ0jo encountered an unexpected ex...

Wes Smith by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, Last year I pass my CCNA exam and now I start to study for CCNP. I'm 60 year old but feel much younger. I just received my first new (old) LAB and I have 1 x Catalist 2950  (cable no.1) 1 x Catalist 3550 (cable no.2) 2 x Catalist 3560 Poe 24 (cab...