Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

All,I need help, my company has purchased a Cisco Spark Board 55. When it was handed to maintenance for wall mounting, the screws that go on the back of the spark board could not be found. When I originally opened the box, inside of it I found a long...

I'm trying to understand the new way to install and configure the software on the 4Ks.  I have the hardware installed and copied 9.0.6 to the router.  Running through the installation guide (using 9.0.6) but i'm a little unclear as to what informatio...

Done this a ton but I am missing something here. I am utilizing the CUC_11.5_v1.2.ova file from the download site to deploy a unity connection OVA, however it is failing with the error "The Virtual machine version is not compatible with the version o...

Hello,   In CWMS (WebEx on premise), Is there is any way to hide the meeting password from meeting invitation and send it in a different channel like SMS in the mobile device instead. If it is applicable by integrating with 3rd party please advise as...

Hello all, I want to take my shot at asking for a feature request. The issue I have is i have about 100 users that use nothing but Jabber for their desk phone. At times the users desktop is locked and by the time the user unlocks the computer and ope...

bparker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes