Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I have a new Catalyst 9410 switch that I am trying to configure to setup as an access switch. I have it set up the SVI on vlan 255 and assigned it an IP address.  I have the default gateway set up as well and I am able to ping any switch on that vlan...

svadmin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series NX-OS Software Configuration Guide -    Port channels provide load balancing by default and the basic configuration uses the following criteria to select the link: - For a Layer 2 frame, it uses the source and...

Hi guys,   I was wondering if there's any support for 100Mb interfaces in the 9500 family? From reading the datasheets it seems the lowest speed is 1G. Maybe there's some way to use a module of SFP to reduce the speed?   Thanks in advance.

Hello! I just started working as Office/IT admin of a start up Datacenter. We've purchased two blocks of IPv4 addresses from local fiber ISP. We want to make sure the servers secure. ISP advised us to set up IP Unicast. We are using a subnet mask of ...

IP Unicast.jpeg
SDCAdmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installing a pair of Nexus 3064's to replace a stack of Catalyst 3750's . I will be using VPC and HSRP since I can no longer stack.   I know how to create DHCP pools on a single Cisco switch and tie that to an SVI however i'll be running HSRP and wan...

Hi dear all,   recently I got an issue about NX-OS 8.2(1) in 7700 and would like to know some of the policy such as ACL or Route-map doesn't work very well and these rules couldn't filter or redirect traffic as my wish. This is my configurations on F...

spmzt by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm confused on the nexus 3548X software upgrade proccess. Following the official upgrade guide, but after software upgrade has completed, I don't know if the bios information is shown correctly to proceed with it.   "show install all status" output ...

Hu371 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes