Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

My client wants to securice the trafic between the corporative LAN and the servers. They have and architecture with Nexus 5000 and FlexExtender 2000. I atached the architecture network. We thinking implement the "ASA Service Module" into the core swi...

Hi,I got an error when i try to establish svs connection between n1000 and vc.n1000v-hostname(config-svs-conn)# show svs connectionsconnection VC:    ip address: 172.17.80.19    protocol: vmware-vim https    datacenter name: default    DVS uuid: -   ...

Resolved! N1kv L3 Mode

All,I've read through this doc several times, and there's something bothering me. In the section where it's discussinig the various methods for deploying in Layer 3 mode, the first scenario is Cisco's recommended solution, but when they discuss scena...

HiWe have two vem installed on two ESX with two CPU.We have installed 4 licences. Everything works fine but the output of "show licence usage" is different from our other nexus1000v.# show license usage Feature                      Ins  Lic   Status ...

cnrs-dsi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I've added a host and one VM to the Nexus 1000V and I can't get the VM to ping to save my life. Here is my running config:!Command: show running-config!Time: Fri Jun 28 21:14:30 2013version 4.2(1)SV2(1.1a)svs switch edition essentialfeature telnetuse...

chay2263 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,is there a way to configure the primary vsm on the secondary vsa node.i know i can do a system switchover on the vsm, but is there another way?thanks a lotronald