DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

67 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15610 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

914 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

3061 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5123 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

398 Posts

DevNet Knowledge Base

Welcome to the DevNet Knowledge Base! Discover solutions, guides, and tutorials for many of Cisco's ...

9 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

Sandbox: Newly released Labs and Planned EOL.

Hi Sandbox Community,  Just want to make you aware of three new labs just released yesterday and others we plan to EOL in the coming weeks.  Firstly, the new labs: IOS XRd XRd is a containerised IOS-XR operating system that you can deploy on any kind...

jokearns1 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Stealthwatch Cloud API not resolving alert

I'm trying to resolve alerts using our SOAR automation.  I'm using the api/v3/alerts/alert/<alert_id> endpoint and this PUT command body: { "resolved": true, "merit": 8, }  I'm receiving a status code 200 from Stealthwatch, so it seems like it ac...

m2oswald by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unable to get started with ciscotestautomation/pyats

Hi Everyone, I am not sure this is the right sub for this question but I will try anyway. I am trying to get started with PyATS using docker. But I am having some difficulties using the official image as shown below. I followed one of the examples on...

How to activate Social Miner side B

Hi all, the Social Miner guide says the following: “Social Miner is not inherently a redundant component like the rest of the UCCE components. Implementing a Side B for Social Miner represents a manual process to achieve a sort of redundancy via Disa...

eschippe by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

read the dialog notification from xmpp finesse

I am successfully connected to the XMPP server using jar "smack-tcp-4.4.8"Also able to subscribed the team and user. got the below response from server. <pub sub xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsub'<pubsub xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsu...

vinayagovinda_1-1721638528897.png

Resolved! configure loop back interface in catalyst center sandbox

Hi,I am working on catalyst center with ISE sandbox.I discovered devices by CDP and added to the inventory. when I tire to bring the devices to the fabric it shows an error that the loop back interface is not configured. I tried to configure the loop...

Resolved! No way of scheduling a sandbox reservation?

Hello DevNet Community,I am new here and was trying to get a reservation for CML going. As I have already read, the current max number of instances/reservations is 80. I was wondering if there is a way to schedule a reservation ahead of time, like it...

ChrisHe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.