DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

Resolved! VIRL

Hello,I used to see VIRL in the sandbox coming soon. But now I don't see this in the sandbox anymore.Is VIRL still on track to be released soon on sandbox?Regards,John

matijevi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get any 11.5 or 12.0 CUCM Sandbox to start. On Friday, I started it for 8 hours and was able to use it. On Sat, the Friday Sandbox was ended, so I started a 11.5 CUCM Sandbox for 1 week. I could not get connected to CUCM inside of Wind...

The lab information: Lab Network Address: devnetsandbox-emea-gwy.cisco.com:20206I was able to connect to that address before when I was in the States, and I cannot do the same when I am trying from India. The anyconnect logs:4/22/19    6:16:46 AM    ...

ankit_b by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm making a 3rd party finesse gadget in the UCCX 11.6 sandbox environment. However, my gadget needs to be able to connect with an external server as part of its function. I need an HTTP GET request to go out on a specific port but it looks like the ...

Quigath by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! There is no response from VIRL Server. (venv) [developer@devbox ll_net_cicd_code_samples]$ping 10.10.20.160PING 10.10.20.160 (10.10.20.160) 56(84) bytes of data.From 10.10.20.20 icmp_seq=1 Destination Host UnreachableFrom 10.10.20.20 icmp_seq=2 D...

Can you help me login to the APIC. I am getting below error at the moment. Failed to connect to APIC (Web Socket reconnection failed). This can happen because of network connectivity issues or because the APIC restarted (e.g. for a firmware upgrade)....

kumavi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, The certificate installed on the ACI Simulator Sandbox (https://sandboxapicdc.cisco.com/) is not the correct one.  The certificate presented when browsing to the APIC has no SAN (Subject Alternative Name) configured, and the Common Name is config...

lwainwri by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see that https://sandboxapicdc.cisco.com is not available.  I am getting resolution, but no service.  Is this still available or has it been taken off line?

Ttech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes