IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hello,I need a little help to enable IPv6 on my freeradius 3.0.I use an ASR1001 as LNS, the IPv4 part is functional but on IPv6 the configuration does not work!Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:interface-config#1=ip unnumbered Loopback10", Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:inte...

So you all know, I'm NEW to IPv6... and I mean GREEN!  I have configured an IPv4 Cisco 9200 configured with multiple VLANs for an IPv4 network. In addition, this 9200 has 1 VLAN that needs to be IPv6. My config includes the following for IPv6: ipv6 d...

PNI-ITRNP by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

! ! Last configuration change at 22:12:49 GMT Fri Jan 15 2021 by nkoch ! NVRAM config last updated at 22:12:58 GMT Fri Jan 15 2021 by nkoch ! version 15.7 service timestamps debug datetime msec service timestamps log datetime msec service password-en...

HI, I I am trying to configure " address Global" as Virtual IPv6 but getting error ' no primary vrrp ip address exists for this vrid " in Cisco ASR 9010 ( Ver 6.6.3) so ,I have added address link local auto-config and then address global, but not abl...

bibek_deo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're using 887VA's at branch offices and leveraging IOS ip dns server for split DNS with IPv4 clients.Is there a way to have DNS server listen on IPv6 also?So far I've been unable to locate any specific documentation on this feature, but there are s...

robardill by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Comcast's residential service with an RV340 and a NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem with Voice CM1150V.  I have configured IPv6 to be enabled.  I seem to be able to get a DHCP IPv6 address at the router (WAN port 1 reports an IPv6 address up i...

Hi everyone, I'm studying the use of nat and pat although the latter is a function of Nat. Before studying, I knew that nat (and not pat) was a protocol that allowed many IPs to be routed on the internet with a single address. Studying it I realized ...

Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card