IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We finally got our IPv6 (dual-stack) circuit installed, so now the real fun begins!We have IPv6 configured inside (on Fa0/0) and out (Serial0/3/0).  No problems here.SLAAC works fine as any workstation I plug on the inside network (attached to Fa0/0)...

I've got a best practices question. We're planning our transition to IPv6.  We've gone to ARIN and aquired a /48 for the company.  My question is about the best way to manage that space.Our company already has one a second office location (which is i...

HiHow good is IPv6 support on the 3550 with the latest firmware?I use them now as routers/L3 switches.Must I replace them, or still going strong when i implement IPv6?

perpaal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 6 2507 series routers and i would like to upgrade the IOS to a version that supports IPv6 and BGP version 6. The routers are set up in a ladder formation where each router is connected to each other by the 2 serial ports that are on each route...

Hello,I'm using a cisco WS-C3750G-24TS-1U 12.2(44)SE5. I know the IPv6 ACL limitations for this hardwareHowever, I think that private network(fc00::/7) should not be the case. In my case, I'm using EUI addresses.switchcore(config-ipv6-acl)#permit tcp...

HiI have a network witch is segmented using VLANs.The other day somebody told me that this would cause me a lot of truble when migrating to IPv6.Does this make sense?Anybody got links to some online IPv6 learing material? 

perpaal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear Forum, I have enabled IPv6 in our 12008 GSR with running IOS version: 12.0.32-S2. Also we have activated OSPFv3 as IGP.At this point, I can't ping the self loopback interface of this GSR. There are other interfaces also configured for IPv6 and I...

Hello,i have a issue with IP Version 6 and Zone-Based-Policy-Firewall.this is the setup:Router1 (Cisco 1802, IOS 15.1(3)T1, i also tried older IOS): #######Dialer 0 to IPV4 InternetDialer 6 to IPV6 InternetTunnel 0 configured as DMVPN to Router 2VLAN...

Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card