MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I am trying to build a real life topology. My goal is to exchange private routes between 2 MPLS provider via the public internet without leaking the private routes to public internet. So the router in the top right corner should be able t...

Looking for efficient OID for detecting if a remote router is a LSR or LER!I found that we are able to determine if an LSP is originating or terminating on router using "mplsInSegmentLdpLspLabelType" but it seems to be not at all sufficient/efficient...

Hi,We have a situation here. We need to configure BGP fail-over. We have two ISP links (ISP1 & ISP2) from two different locations which is connected to our remote site.And we have already configured BGP on remote site with another ISP(ISP3). AS is 1....

Hi,We want to build a MPLS core network using microwave equipment.In some situations there could be multiple microwave links between two routers, as below.R1  ----m1-----m2-----m3---- R2R1 and R2 are routers running MPLS.m1~m3 are microwave bridges. ...

andyaoyao by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, im reaching you because i have tried everything and nothing is working, here is the situation:- We have implemented TE on our network, and everything was working fine before, we had Cisco 7600 equipment with Te tunnels using affinity, when w...

Hi expert,Can you please shed light on the situation below please? thanks.                  Fa0/0.11   (.1)           20mbps  Primary  802.1q vlan 11    172.16.1.0/30   ebgp                          ( .2)  Fa0/0.11(AS 35)   Fa0/0.12   (.5)           ...

Dears,hope you support me understtanding the following:i have the following topology:     now i need CE1 and CE2 communicate to CE3 ( CE3 connected to mpls through ethernet)  over MPLS cloud  and be aware that mpls cloud working perfectly but my head...

hallo every one!i need setup vpls between two CPT 600 and can ping between 2 me3600 switchesbetween cpt 600 i was setup ospf and mpls and setup vpls, but my me3600 switch can not pingwhat i do wrong?my topology in attachmentthis is my hardware config...

Resolved! Multicast VPN/VRF

I have a l3vpn with vrfs and MPLS transport using 3600Xs.  I'm trying to setup Multicast VPN, and I believe that I have the config right.  I've turned on mcast for the vrf, turned on pim-ssm, I have a default mdt for the vrf etc.  The problem is I ca...

bjberginz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I need an information: on a 7206vxr (ios 15.2S) I tried to configure an mpls-te over an etherchannel link but it doesn't seems to work (the TE tunnel never go up and the "show mpls traffic-eng tunnel tunnel 0 det" show the reason as "invalid ...

Hi All!  I'm looking for some way to make a transparent bridge between two interfaces of a Cisco router ASR901 , is there any possibility? I ask this because I have a scenario where I would use the ASR901 to the following question :POP01 (           ...

gfreitasf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Alli have recently read about l2 protocol tunneling and seems very useful if it is configured with qinq altogether.But if we use EFP at ME3600 with l2protocol  tunnel and also a customer VLAN X-qinq with l2protocol tunnel , will the  bpdu of cus...

Mery by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What is L2 MPLS VPN & how to configure it end-to-end, What are the diffrence with L3 VPNWhat is vrflite & what is the pros/cons of the sameBr/Subhojit                  

Resolved! MPLS-VPN network

Hi i have a case in witch i implement MPLS-VPN network and i just want to know how P routers pass packets of networks that exist in VRF tables in PE routers even though VRF tables exist in PE routers only not P routers also bgp table not have vrf net...

Top Solution Authors