MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! MPLS-VPN network

Hi i have a case in witch i implement MPLS-VPN network and i just want to know how P routers pass packets of networks that exist in VRF tables in PE routers even though VRF tables exist in PE routers only not P routers also bgp table not have vrf net...

I have a problem setting MPLS TE in multilink PPP.I setup 2xe1 PE to P connection using multilink PPP. Configuration for MPLS TE had been completely setup.Tunnel MPLS was terminated at interface multilink at both end and also the rsvp had been attach...

w.susetio by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've searched through numerous documentations on the subject but I just can’t understand how the inner label gets added from the LFIB to the correct vpnv4 prefix.First the router (PE / Ingress-LSR) learns a prefix from the CE which ends up in t...

Hello,I am trying to tunnel STP over and EoMPLS tunnel.I have an ME 3600X and 2911 ISRG2 acting as PE's.I have 2 Cisco 2960 switches acting as CE's (this is a test environment)The layer 2 vc's are up on both PE's but STP bpdu are notbeing forarded be...

Dear all,I've had some issues with the MSS of MPBGP sessions between two 7609Ss. I'm trying to understand how the PMTUD procedure works before BGP's TCP session MSS is set and that's why I'm capturing all the traffic exchanged between both routers. B...

Hi,I have done some labs from internet ,but still problem in Inter AS MPLS ...so do anyone has material /lab of Inter AS MPLS VPN EASY LABS!!!!...than send me here ...I want Inter AS labs which are EASY to understand!!! ...plus if have site of origin...

I'm running 15.3(3)S on a group of three ME3600X switches and I'm having some issues testing autoroute announce. I've built a tunnel from one of my ME3600X switches to a remote router and the tunnel is up and accepts traffic from the local switch:P2P...

evantol by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What is the best way to provide redundancy for customers that use EoMPLS or VPLS in topologies such like this?    I think one option would be to run MST-AG? What other options are available?What happens if the link between ASRs goes down since BPD...

Any one can guide me how to make qos in EOMPLS L2VPN. After making tunnel between two client end devices how to make QOS between each other bidirectional.how to make qos in core of mpls backbone with uniform mode. i also want the configs if possible....

Hi,I have experienced problem on an ASR 1000 router with MPLS over DMVPN, whose LDP session is flapping periodically aproximatelly every 3 minutes.The router is a DMVPN spoke with software 3.7S4. On central site, I have an ASR 1000 DMVPN hub router w...

HiWe are facing issue of ldp flapping continously in our mpls network. 3: Jan  9 12:47:12 IST: %LDP-5-NBRCHG: LDP Neighbor 10.135.254.21:0 (0) is DOWN (Received error notification from peer: KeepAlive expired)1046264: Jan  9 12:47:13 IST: %LDP-5-GR: ...