MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! VRF Lite

Is there a technical advantage(s) to segment voice and data traffic at Layer 3 to their own VRF?  I remembered I read it somewhere but I could not find it now.Thanks!

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPros,I know this topic has been discussed many times in forum and I could find useful information on specific hardware support in 7604.However my requirement is bit strange (as it sounds to me). I have the below hardware:7604 chassisSup 720-3BS...

Hi,I was doing some basic MPLS VPN guided by the below document, but I couldn't get it to work because i was using a 2691 and its interfaces do not have tag-switching or ip mpls command available on it.  Nevertheless, i finally just enabled ip vrf fo...

Hi Guys,I have setup 3 DS-TE tunnels and wish to forward traffic over these tunnels using CBTS. However, it seems the traffic is not forwarded over correct TE tunnel. The tunnels are UP. Autoroute is used for IGP to be aware of TE tunnels.Platform is...

I appologize if this has been covered but I dont see any exact hits...We are working with our Service Provider to implement MPLS between our remote sites and main campus. We are currently using PtoP T1 in a hub and spoke model. We are running EIGRP i...

Can i setup my network such that i placed a Cisco ASA firewall between my mpls router and cisco switch ?---------------------                     --------------------                         -----------------                 ------------------| MPLS ...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,my link is perfect but still routes in the vrf are flapping . i am not able to ping other ip address in the same PAO even the route exists .sh run is shown here!!ip cef!!ip vrf PAO rd 4758:57 route-target export 4758:57 route-target import 4758:5...

Hi experts,I come across two terms that is implicit-null and explicit-null and i got confused.can anyone try to explain what exactly means by both of these terms.implicit-null i understood --it is last hop advertise a label of 3 to indicate it as imp...

Hi All,Still cutting my teeth with MPLS, and i am labbing up some stuff, and i've come accross an issue (or not)This maybe by design, i'm not sure.I've got a basic P core running OSPF and MPLS. Easy so far.I've got 2 PEs, one on each side (still with...

Dear Friends, Every thing was working fine , The issue occur when I was testing the TE link. Two TE was configured with mpls ip command. In output of sh mpls forwarding-table, I found that it’s showing me POP TAG. (Was expected the same ) When I shu...

Resolved! RSVP-TE

Dear Friends I have bit confusion regarding RSVP bandwidth configuration under physical interface while configuring the MPLS TE. As per below scenario: 1] Every interface is having 2 MB2] Two Tunnels configured with 2 MB of bandwidth3] Tu20 ( RED ) ...

Hi Guys,A quick question on DS-TE Class-Type (CT) - Cisco IOS only supports CT0 (global pool) and CT1 (sub-pool). This means that all traffic is mapped to either CT0 or CT1, essentially, EF PHB and best-effort PHB. These CTs and setup priorities are ...

We have a few sites that only have 2-5 people at them that we would like to extend our MPLS/ VRF's to.  Today we are using a nailed up VPN to an ASA with static routes pointing back to them.Perfect world would be to have a router at the remote side r...

Hello,We are working on TE within our MPLS environment and want to employ CBTS.  I have configured this according to the "MPLS Traffic Engineering: Class-based Tunnel Selection" doc.  The tunnels are up but do not seem to be recognizing the configure...

dan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Consider i have multiple LSP paths in an mpls cloud.[for different destinations]How to know the amount of traffic flow / byte switched on per LSP.from a particular source to destination ?Which command is used to view?I need to calculate the traffi...

pramod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors