MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

read following on two forums: Reference IUntagged Label:- Untagged label in the LFIB when the IP prefix is a directly connected interface, a summary route or the next-hop router has not advertised the label.http://www.mplsvpn.info/2009/03/untagged-...

If we have broadcast storm in the VPLSwill it be CPU processed,I mean to say like in a normal L2 switch scenario whenever there is a brodcast storm the cpu of L2 switch will go high but in the case of VPLS lets say in 7600 will the cpu also spike.

tahseen12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOne of our ISP willing to provide MPLS with internet ,since our top management peoples insisting. But I am against to that concept mix up L3 and L2 traffic. But they ask me list down the security threats, pl help me.thanksmkkeyan

mkkeyan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please help me to find out which is the algorithm used by 7200 or GSR on (GE) port-channel configuration!GSR would be the P router, 7200 is the PE.Topologie:CE --- PE (7600) === P (GSR) === PE (7200) --- CE7600 works well, but GSR and 7200 using o...

g.grof by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am building a L3 MPLS network in our configuration center in Chicago.  The challenge at hand is that during user acceptance testing of all applications a group of individual will need to travel from So. Florida to Chicago and our management would l...

fmendoza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to simulate a MPLS TE FRR with GNS3 and everything seems to work fine. However every time i simulate a failover, the labels seems to changeIs it something expected or a problem with the simualtion engineWhen FRR is not activeR1-PE1#tracer...

ambi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After upgrading the network to MPLS, i have some problems about the management Ps and PEs routers. I want to use "VRF Management" to manage these devices but i have no infomation how to config it.- For PEs i think i should use the second loopback ...

HI,I have 3 Rings in Hiearchy in my MPLS/Ethernet network. Acc, Agg, Core. I want to run Traffic Engineering solely for Fast Convergence & minimise traffic loss due to failures.RSVP FRR ( link & node protection) is usually explained in context where ...

Hi, I have a couple of questions to do with NAT on 7600 and VRF NAT on 7600.Is it supported on 7600 series and if yes, what Route Processor and what IOS Version?Is it Software Based? Is there a hardware accelaration (like a SPA Card) someone could us...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am a complete newbie to MPLS so please bear with me as I get to learn a little about the set of protocols.Here is our situation. We have a channalized DS3 for internet access, and we just aquired a smaller company. Right now we have a site-to...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears ,I'm trying to configure peer group in one of my PE router (which is working as a route reflector )I applied the below config. Now I want to bring the IP 172.16.14.2 and 172.16.14.3 as route reflector clients ,but I'm getting below error(config...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys..i have a question on inter domain multicast.i have enclosed the topology diagram.- In AS100, R1, R2, R3 and R4 have PIM sparse enabled with R4 as BSR RP. Within the AS100, multicast is working fine. R3 and R4 have one connection each to AS20...

cciesp-me by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes