MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Guys, Is that possible to setup site-tosite IPsec VPN to an MPLS enabled router using Cisco ASA (ASA5520--> MPLS)? Is there any configuration problem I need to be aware?Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I have a question regarding inter-AS MPLS interconnect configuration. We are currently experiencing an MTU problem on an interconnect using EBGP redistribution of labelled vpnv4 routes (type B in RFC 4364). It appears that labelled packets of siz...

Is it possible to configure xconnect from an SVI interface, when your core facing cards are RSP-720?I have configured it:interface Vlan290 no ip address xconnect 10.10.136.129 37123712 encapsulation mpls end It does not come up:PE4#sh mpl l2transport...

Here are the two configs.The OSPF neighbor relationship shows up. A show interfaces serial1/0/0 detail shows:bottom-7507#show mpls interfaces s1/1/0 detInterface Serial1/1/0: IP labeling enabled (ldp): Interface config IGP c...

Hi folks,I'm actually studing mpls, but in all the books that I have they don't teach how to configure MPLS-TE, they just give a little overview but nothing else. I just want to know if you can help me to find a good and updated cisco book about MPLS...

I recently upgraded some 6500's with Sup720's that were happily running MPLS VPN's from 12.2.18SXF3 to 12.2.18SXF16 in modular mode and started experiencing very high cpu on the IOSbase and IP-routing processes. I then upgraded to 12.2.33SXI2 to try ...

hi..I would like to confirm our topology with configuration.this's goal is that CE with attached to UPE with Port-based must communication other side CE through H-VPLS Architecture.Remark: VC ID is 100, H-VPLS vlan tag is 100, VC ID 100 VPLS D...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.. first of all, Sorry for my poor english :)We have Cisco 7609 Router with OSM module what is pacing to MPLS Core to service VPLS, H-VPLS, and SVI EoMPLS.We established the VPLS Full-Mesh for each PE, and the vc came up, So we finished the configu...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors