MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Topology : A1 - X - Y -Z - A2Note : this is pure IP network with no MPLSRequirement: VRF lite is used on SP edge routers X and Y , therefore have diff routing tables for all customers(in this case only 1 customer with two sites C1 and C2).how can i ...

We receive Layer 2 MPLS VPN services from our Service Provider from our main site to our data center a few miles away. When I do a sho cdp nei, I can see the distant end. My question is, can I do a Layer 3 etherchannel configuration between these two...

axrecinos by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RPF information for ? (10.10.10.10) RPF interface: Loopback0 RPF neighbor: ? (10.10.10.10) - directly connected RPF route/mask: 10.10.10.10/32 RPF type: multicast (connected) RPF recursion count: 0 Doing distance-preferred lookups across tables...

Cisco 12.4T IOS command reference states following:The MPLS control plane software is enhanced to make MPLS more scalable and flexible. The MFI,which manages MPLS data structures used for forwarding, replaces the Label Forwarding InformationBase (LFI...

Resolved! PHP in MPLS Nw

Following is a quote from MPLS VPN architecture page 47.An egress Edge-LSR in an MPLS network might have to perform two lookups on a packet received from an MPLS neighbor and destined for a subnet outside the MPLS domain.here it says that PHP is used...

Hi, Does cisco support mpls over atm-ppp-llc per RFC 2354(PPP over AAL5). Something like a scenario if Cisco acts as a PE and it gets frames with mpls over atm-ppp-llc from a connected CE ,is it supported in cisco , or it will drop the frames ? Runni...

amms68958 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody!Is it true that 12.2(33)SRC4 IOS includes the same resolved caveats that 12.2(33)SRC3 does? According to Bug Toolkit the bug CSCsr86826 is fixed in 12.2(33)SRC3 but they didn't make mention of it in the list of the resolved caveats i...

I've got a campus MPLS network and I'm stuck with an EIGRP default route that I can't get rid of until everything is migrated to its proper VRF. This is causing me pains with BGP next-hop tracking. The core switches don't clear out the neighbor right...

silemire by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured my 2 routers(7613 & 7609) to be my PE's, my 6500 to be CE's for a basic mpls test. When I do my "sh ip route vrf VPNTEST1" I can see my route's but I can't ping any of those route. I can only ping the loopback that are connected dir...

Hilooking for a solution to use DHCP as a central service in MPLS VPN. DHCP server needs to be able to support overlapping IP ranges.Option82/VPN ID - what DHCP server supports this solution?Jon

I am having a problem with redistribution of routes between BGP and OSPF when using VRFs mapping to VLANs between the PE and CE.In this lab I've put together I have R4 and R5 communicating with eachother via BGP with MPLS. If I redistribute the BGP ...

I'm working in an enterprise environment wherein we manage CE routers. The video over IP traffic have paths accross 2 Svc. Provider's MPLS cloud. Wherein we have CE routers in between 2SP MPLS cloud.My question is regarding PHB (AFxy) assignment fo...

Hi,I would like to know if anyone knew of a way to get sub 1s convergence for MPBGP in case of a PE failure ?Right no I can get a convergence time of around 4-5s.The cust lan has 2 connection to the mpls network.The dely come fro mthe fact that the V...

PE-CE vpdn tunnel is establishing over ipsec over mpls. But we are facing a weird issue where the remote locations are not able to communicate with the ipsec location. The whole cloud is MPLS enabled. But if we create a loopback with that specific vr...

Top Solution Authors