MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can please let me know when i am configuring IBGP peering on the physical interface and while activating VPNV4 neighbour for VPN4 route exchange is there would be any issue ?

Hi.Could sombody explain me if the " show tech-support" command affects the forwarding of a PE router ( 7600) or a P router ( 12406) working in an IP/MPLS ( VPN) network ?thanks

p.diaz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to create one scenario using L3 VPN MPLS.Can any one tell me what config is require on R1,R2,R3,R4 in MPLS cloud.So that i can ping CE2 from CE1.Pls find the attachment.Thanx.....

Hi guys. I have configured a very simple scenario.R1---------R2---------R3I have configured a loopback on R1 and advertised to others via rip. then i ran mpls. On R1 why i cant see my directly connected interfaces ?? same is on R2 and R3 !! they are ...

Hello everybody!I'm finding an IOS to configure MPLS/Traffic Eng feature on a catalyst 6509 (I have a 6509-NEB-A with sup720/MSFC3 - PFC3A).Using feature navigator I've check that the train 12.2(33)SXI Adv-IP-Serv or Adv Ent-Serv should support these...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

3 sites, A,B,C connected with MPLS WANsite A has network N1, site A CE use "network N1" under BGP to advertise itSite B has static route, ip route N1 next hop xxxxx, SiteB CE BGP redistribute the static routemy question ishow Site C learn the the net...

Hi all,Customer requirement1- Location near to PE1 should use PE1 to access internet2- Location near to PE2 (i.e CE3) use PE2 to access internet3- CE1,CE2 and CE3 should communicate to each other4- Incase PE2-CE2 link goes down CE3 should access inte...

Resolved! MPLS FRR

Hello: I use IOS code 7200 Software (C7200-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(33)SRC3at default MPLS FRR works finewhen I shutdown pos interface on primary path, FRR works fine, but after I bring back pos interface, I noticed tu1 still use backup pathunti...

I have two routers connected in a lab via MPLS TE using RSVP. When i setup the tunnel to use explicit path-optionfor example " tunnel mpls traffic-eng path-option 2 explicit identifier 2", the tunnel goes down and doesnt come up until i change it to ...

Top Solution Authors