MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, recently been spending quite some times on figuring out a solution that can meet customer's requirement and ease the configuration maintenance in the future.Requirement:1. Must have @ least link or node protection aka FRR (so that put LDP signall...

Hi Sir,I have an IPv4/MPLS network consists of purely Cisco routers. I'm deploying Cisco 6PE feature to transport IPv6 traffic between PoP sites across the MPLS backbone.Do other vendor routers support 6PE? There's possibility that other vendor route...

Hi, I've tried to established tunnels between PE and wondering how should I apply the QoS. The physical connection for example goes like this:PE -> P -> P -> PEThe tunnels was from between the both PE, so would it be feasible to check in qos on the P...

I am reading about MetroE solutions and would ask if VPLS could run over a IP backbone

mmastran by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, since I'm exploring the possibilities of setting up an automesh tunnels, I re-use one of the scenario I found in CCIE SP practise lab and enable automesh configuration.Sad to say that the tunnel was created between 2 PE routers but it was not up,...

Hi ,As of now we use 1 port 10GE card only (Cisco 1-Port 10-Gigabit Ethernet LAN/WAN-PHY SPA) in our CRS connects to Core backbone. We might need 10GE for access now to provide 10GE to PE ( pure ethernet not any optical technology). I was trying to ...

Hi all,What will happen to packets that have unknown labels in cisco routers? The router and interfaces are MPLS enabled but the packet's label not found in the tables.Do the packets get dropped?Can we provide something like default route to forward ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need some info on the following 6PE scenario.The 6PE rfc states that second label must be used. Though I understand the above condition in a penultimate hop popping scenario, I am not clear about it when PHP is not involved. When PHP is not ...

ksriram29 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please find my configuration attached.I got confused with the command "route-target export 65555:500" under "ip vrf Customer2". What does this command do? Whats the effect of the same export command given under "ip vrf Customer1"??How can we export ...

aneesh.ts by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are facing problems with etherchannel on 7609/RSP720/SRCEtherchannel between ports on X6724 cards OK. We have 2 portchannels running on this cardEtherchannel2 with member port 5/1 and 6/1 are not working stable. Configuration OK, some traffic co...

guys we have 4 sites A,B,C,D all are connected via dark fiber (ethernet).connection is A --->CC---> DD--->BB--->Anow A is also connected with ---DA---->DISIS is the routing protocolall routers have loopbacks as wellnow all physical interfaces should ...

mark_4728 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors