MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey folks, I am trying to configure an intra-domain PCE/PCC setup with headend initiated ODN policy. It looks like PCEP is up and report messages gets delivered to the PCE, however it looks like the update messages aren't there and the ERO from PCC t...

Hello,My setup looks like this:|                   |           |                |           |                    |           |                      |           |                     ||MX204 R1   |------|MX204 R2|------|ASR920        |------|NCS5501-S...

wandal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have an small MPLS network with around 30 x ASR920, no P, all routers are PE. 2 of them are running as RR. All works fine.My Public Internet is running in a VRF, so upstream  just peers to a 920 and it sends prefixes to the RR that sends them out...

A management station should have a snmp access to an interface, which belongs to a VRF e. g. MANAGE. Management station and interface are in the same IP subnet.Everything ist working fine: Telnet, HTTP, SSH ... but SNMP still doesn´t work.SNMP runs o...

Hello,I plan on setting up InterAS option B with ebgp with an external AS and Im hoping someone can help clarify some doubts. I believe i have a reasonable understanding of how things are working with OptionB, and in my case I think using next hop se...

Hi,I am new in MPLS TE. I want to know how to forward vrf traffic to a tunnel. More specifically, I have a PE router and here 2 clients are connected via L3VPN and advertised two prefixes. I want to forward one prefix (client a) traffic to one tunnel...

We are advertising thousands of subnets from ASR 9k to MPLS cloud .We want to see the debug output of one of the specifics subnets. How can I do conditional debug on IOS XR ?(Conditional debug for BGP updates)  Thanks in advance 

XR.PNG

Hello Friends,Please help me to understand below outputs. I tried a lot but i am not understand IP FRR concept i.e PQ operations etc.. how these end points came in this output of show isis fast-reroute remote tunnelsplease help me to understand. only...

show isis.JPG
rocky2024 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to learn VPLS for the first time, so I did a lab with EVE-NG and CSR-1000v as PEs. As CEs I have old 7206 Dynamips routers.I am following the MPLS Fundamentals Book but some parts of it, especially the chapter about VPLS seems quit...

Hi everyone,Please consider following example:PE1-----P--------PE2               |             PE3All links are 10M.LSP1->2 is configured with auto bw feature , set up, and hold priority 0, ERO PE1->P->PE2LSP3->2 is configured with auto be feature, s...

Jackyhope by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm trying to configure a EoMPLS on 2 different router and enable traffic on a VRF.So what I want to do is:R1----R2----R3 R1 is on a Routing Area and R3 is on another one, all three Router know each other witch OSPF.The traffic from R3 come on my ...

Hello colleagues ! I plan to test the MPLS functionality (L3VPN/VPLS/EoMPLS) on the 3850 platform, but I have a question about the correct mpls mtu setup. #mpls mtu ?<64-1500> MTU (bytes)override Override mpls mtu maximum of interface mtuBut when i c...

I'm trying to do some lab here and just some odd behavior.CE1(AS20)----PE1(65000)----(65000)PE2----CE2(AS20) I have two routes, 192.168.255.7/32 and 192.168.255.77/32 being advertised from CE2 to PE2. For .77, I did some random prepends. CE2#route-ma...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. Is EVPN-VPWS  functionality  over MPLSoGRE supported on this platform?New IOS-XE 17.3 for ASR920  supports multipoint single-homed EVPN.Is it supported on MPLS-enabled GRE interfaces? 

abgromov by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors