MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

A Chairde, Have MPLS CLI Issue between an AS5350 and 7609 Routers. The "mpls label protocol tdp/ldp" command works correctly on both routers. but .... "tag-switching tdp router-id Loopback0 force" command works on the 7609, but when ...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3750 switches as L2 access switches, which is dually homed to two 6509 with MSFC as the distribution layer. The 6509s are connected to the core. We are using two ranges of IPs, for users vlans connected to the 3750s. The first range is 10.1.x...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured an MPLS TE tunnel, it stays down, giving the following errorR4#sh mpls traffic-eng tunnels tun 0Name: R4_t0 (Tunnel0) Destination: 100.1.44.1 Status: Admin: up Oper: down Path: not valid Sign...

A Chairde, Am having problems setting up MPLS between a AS5350 and 7609 , I have used commands stated in this link, enable MPLS incrementally on a network. http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121cgcr/switch_c/xcprt...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Cisco Doc says that MPLS supports IPX. My question is that how? is it inside a GRE tunnel? we are thinking of moving from FR to MPLS, but, we have a lot of sites running IPX, what would be the best way to doing this, as GRE is point to...

If a native IP packet arrives at an LSR (P router) is a label imposed and packet label switched (assuming a label exists for the destination)or is the packet forwarded natively using standard IP routing. Is the label imposition / native forwarding be...

Hellow,I want study CCIP-MPLS exam but while searching inside cisco.com about the recommended book to this course i found somthing is not clear for me the first link say that the recommended book is Cisco MPLS V2.0 but there is another page in cisco....

Hey Guys,Need help in getting MGX 8850 configuration, I am aggregating a bunch of E1 at MGX 8850 using FRSM card at location A and using AXUM card a STM 1 output, I am taking it to Location B where I have Cisco 7613 to terminate.--E1----E1-- FRSM ...

rajak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Juniper router & Next Hop router is Connetd Via Metro Ethernet switch Atrica & then It is given L2 MPLS Connectivity.Issue is when, i am not able to use more than 1472 packet size in Juniper.How to go ahead with MTU Issue.My Metro Atrica Sw...

In the mpls forwarding table, what is the meaning when the outgoing label is aggregate, recursive. What is the difference between Pop and Untagged?

Hi,For what all features, SNMP MIBs are available for monitoring EoMPLS services like end to end VC status, Subinterface status at PE,VLAN tag status etc.If someone can help me telling some good URL/link, it would be of great help.CheersGaurav

Unanswered Topics