MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Community, I am using ASR-901s to transport T1 traffic across a PSN. I am seeing  increasing Egress drops on the cem circuit. The interface is showing no drops or loss of packets. 1. What does an Egress Drop mean?  Does that mean there are drop...

When I search for fast reroute on my mpls TE tunnel, I cannot find it. When I type in the command I see invalid input detected promt on the screen.  Please help me troubleshoot. For you referenceR1(config-if)#tunnel mpls traffic-eng ?           affin...

ur7077 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to implement with older hardware - seems all the routers will do it, what about switches?  (3560, x, 3850, etc) ?  I think it is part of ipservices, but struggling to find right combo of hardware and software All help appreciated.

Hello guys,I have the following questions. Our customer has the plain Cisco IP network (they are using ISRs 2800/2900/ASR1k series and Catalyst 3750x switches). Now they want to migrate to MPLS. All the routers have copper interfaces. The routers are...

Hi All Please fill me up on this one,,,,,,When an Ingress PE receive a new VPN route, which one of the 3  tables is it going to build first? the RIB followed by FIB  and then the LFIB? When do CEF join the equation?  When is the VPN label and the Tra...

Hasho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I’m having problems configuring an EoMPLS connection between a Cisco ASR900 and a Cisco ASR9000.I would like to transport the vlan 14 (rewriting it to vlan 200 at the far end).I never had any problems between IOS devices or IOS-XE devices but ...

Hi Team... Please help me to clear my doubt ..Topology is attached .  PE2 is receiving 11.11.11.11/32 from PE1 as VPNV4 route . Next hop 1.1.1.1(PE1 loopback IP) is reachable via three different labelled path... As below out put  PE-2#sh mpls forward...

Hello ,I would like to clear my one of the doubt in MPLS load balancing .My PE router is having 2 path towards 5.5.5.5 ,one is labeled path and another one is IP path .My PE is receiving IP traffic from neighbour router (Not belongs to MPLS network )...

Hi,I'm a bit confused by this setup that i'm trying to achieve.The setup is classic though, I have one VRF for education (EDU), one for administrators (ADM) and then a shared VRF (GEM) like this:ip vrf ADMdescription *** ADMIN NET ***rd 2:2export map...

ta1983 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors