MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are possibly partnering with another service provider where we will act as the transport between their service and their customers.We have an established ASR 9000/920 MPLS network, and I regularly build E-Line/Tree/LAN services between customer si...

Hello guys,   I have a requriement to implement PE to PE encryption in my client's network. It can be HW (using per line HW encryptor) or SW (solution) based. I am first looking into the SW based solutions. What are the possibilites Cisco offer here?...

shonne by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We implement MPLS-TE with class-based tunnel selection in out network and face a problem with mpls mtu at master tunnel. All interfaces and MPLS tunnels have MTU greater than 1516, but master tunnel always has 1496.     sh run int tun1111interf...

Roman E by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,  I need a definative answer on why the following is not working:ip prefix-list Management seq 5 192.168.0.0/16 le 32route-map Exp-Map permit 5 description Management Nets to Management Provider 1 match ip address prefix-list Management set e...

Hi,This is a well know issue that keepalives configured on tunnel interfaces in vrf brings it down. I did some wireshark capture on the link between Ts1 and tS2  but did not come up with any findings.I wanted to find out what happens internally in th...

Hi there,   I will need to config a p2p mpls layer2 vpn links (xconnect) between two Nexus 7700 PE routers.  CE will connect to PE via ethernet. The  link needs to support dot1q vlan trunk. Can someone share share some info or a working config exampl...

Dear Team,   when my BGP link flaps on MPLS primary and secondary with different service providers , the routing update changes only from spoke to HUB,   on the HUB side , the route is not refreshed and learning the route , even when clear ip bgp nei...

ppp_1330 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a use confusion between, L2 VPN, and L3 VPN. I know little about how MPLS and normal VPN works. 1. what are the differences between L2 VPN and L3 VPN , are these L2 and L3 VPNs related to MPLS ?,     2. bcz when I typed l3 or l2 VNP on G...

refer to following url for the configuration sample.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/crs/software/crs_r4.3/lxvpn/configuration/guide/vc43vpls.html#wp1323265I would like to understand what is the purpose or explanation of the use of the generic...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends can anyone tell me that how can i get IP SLA statistics on Opmanager, i am using simulation on GNS3.

I changed the MTU of my gige link from 1500 to 1600, and configured mpls MTU 1538. doing that ISIS does not form adj.I see CLNS is showing neigbor but as ES-IS? why is that.Router A:interface GigabitEthernet0/0/9 description link to RouterB mtu 1600 ...

Top Solution Authors