Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IOS TFTP BOOT

HelloDears,I want to solve one problem so here it is:I need cisco router 2800 series boot ios image from network(tftp), when flash is corrupted or router doesnt see it, so it is impossible ?if yes, please help with command, i usedboot system tftp:ios...

Hi there,Is there any easy way to create an EEM script so if one any switch interface learned MAC address reached to 4 then it will send an email as alert.Any idea? i am trying to work out but cant find any basic EER script any whe...

I am trying to relay an email through Gmail.  I found in EMM 4.0 support was added for TLS with the keyword "secure" in the applet but I have not found any documentation anywhere on how to do this in TCL policy.  The trouble is that we are limited on...

dyatzeck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have HQ and Branch routerHQ       = 2811Branch = 2801Connection type Freme-relay between HQ and BranchCDP enable on interfaceThe Branch router show in UNCONNECTED DEVICE VIEW of Topologyplease solve this problemThanks

s-putpong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Ciscosupport,when i create a poller for interface utilization and add 1 or 2 interfaces and click on finish button im getting the below error in the browser.im having ie-7 with java build 1.6.0_24-b07...CAN YOU PLS TRY TO HELP ME...Attached the sc...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,after trying to understand VTP pruning I thought to test it physically. I have a infrastructure with three switches (2x CAT2960 with IOS 12.2 (53) SE1 and 1x CAT 3560 with IOS 12.2 (55) SE6) connected in a line (2960-----3560-----2960), each wi...

matschu01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have LMS 4.1 - it was working perfectly for some time - it was rebooted and now the services dont start correctlyI manually started most of the services but the Daemon service will not start.The main page comes up and after I log in - all the sect...

keanej by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I’ve been trying to find some documentation on the Web Services API other than the Webservices API Guide for DCNM which gives you pretty much nothing other than a list of functions and what parameters they take...I really need some more technic...

Hi,I am facing issue with LMS 4.0. The Core Switch is showing in RED color,and device type as UNKNOWN. It was working fine but some how it is showing this problem. Can anyone help me out with this issue.Thanks,ShakirSent from Cisco Technical Support ...

shakeerali by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes