cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Anybody have done the migration from LMS 4.0 to LMS 4.2.I need the documentation but i can't download from CISCO page because it requires a service contract to evaluate LMS 4.0.Is it difficult, Can anyone provide a documentation for migration?T...

Dears,I have been visiting CISCO website since 2004 and being always  working at vendor/partner company , accessed the STEPS TO SUCCESS portal  alot !!! But today, i have some questions , and need experts to shed light on it !1>  where could i find p...

game123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have LMS 4.1 installed and want to get to 4.2.  I am a bit confused by the NCS packaging.  The product upgrade tool gives me access to these packages.  What do I need?  What do I want?  What is all this Small/Medium/Large stuff?PMEDIA; DVD, Netw...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can login into the console just fine but if I try and login into the server via the web http://ip:1741 it tells me invalid username or password.During setup I left the username default and set the password. Then it asked me for the password to logi...