cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking for an SNMP trap receiver that will collect snmp trap messages, has a search feature, and will alert network team via email in the event of an outage (eg: bgp peer down messages). Something easy to use and that can install rather quickly....

Was given this applet by Cisco Tac,  waiting to hear from them as well;event manager applet capture_cpu_spikeevent snmp oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.56 get-type next entry-op ge entry-val 85 exit-time 600 poll-interval 1action 1.0 cli command "enable"action...

jhryder by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have EEM running some applets, and they're working, but I cannot figure out how to suppress the messages popping up in the console.  I send the output from a cli command to syslog using a watchdog timer.  I can do a "no logging console in...

HiI receive email when an interface comes down but because i have a lot of routers with a lot of interfaces i can' tell which one came down , is there any way to include the description under the interface in the email ? Also can i monitor the exis...

eng.malak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have enabled SSH on my 3750 switches and notice that https is not working. Iam not sure they are related but seems to be oddly coincidental. Therefore find it diffficult to monitor using CNA 5.7.6. configs are given below      gvadc-sf01#sh r...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes