cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,               We have the 16-port (NM-16A) and 32-port (NM-32A) asynchronous (async) network modules which  provides 16 or 32 EIA/TIA-232 (formerly know as RS-232) data terminal equipment (DTE) serial interfaces at speeds up to 134.4 kbps ....

Hi,I am trying to set up an RPC detector that runs an applet. The Applet currently just contains CLI commands, but I would like to use arguments passed from the SOAP request in the CLI commands. From the RPC syntax, the following should be accepted:<...

Hi All,       I am running with LMS 3.2. I have added all the required devices to the LMS and its working fine and taking the backup of Start-up and running configuration as well as vlan information from the devices. My question is that can i configu...

khalid166 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have configured below SNMP v3 commands in cisco Router 7206VXR (NPE-G1) . I have tested with all option but it is not working . SNMP server is a SNMPc tool and I have configured user name and piv and auth credential correctly in both side . Sam...

Ram Kumar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes