cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure a router as a terminal server and wanted to use a single IP address per terminal line, so that you could ssh to the ip address and connect direct to the console port.Does anyone have a working configuration of this setup?

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know whether LMS 4.1 (local server mode) has the ability to relay syslog messages received from devices to an external syslog server?  If so, how do I configure such?From reading the document and going through the LMS 4.1 GUI, it a...

bcho by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We need to get the MIB /OID information for 6500 series switches. Especially we need to monitor the Gig interface “input & output” traffic rate for every second.Switch model: WS-C6509-E / SUP 720We tried the below value but not getting proper outp...

gururajan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i got problem to explain to my boss which this related to reports from Ciscoworks HUM.the graph of availability shows that between 21 - 28 April, the switches got problem which are indicated as "less than 1.0".is that proven the switches got d...

Hello.I am new to the Cisco worldThere's a task where I need to extract the ip address of an interface from the cli output.I am trying to accomplish this via EEM.The script is working when I input the "sh ip int brief command"However when I replace t...

I recently deployed Flexible NetFlow on some of my 2821 routers (Version 12.4(9)T3). This was required because I needed to export my flow records via an IPSEC / GRE tunnel, and traditional NetFlow wouldn't encapsulate within the IPSEC tunnel. So I mi...

bkozan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings.  I am looking for input from someone that has some experience using Smart install in a production environment.I have a number of remote sites that I manage.  We generally lease LAN equipment and it seems that I am constantly rolling out eq...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes