cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

LMS 4.0.1 installed on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard with SP1. Created Inventory collection job, but couple of hours later, it is failed with all devices Not Attempted. Increased SNMP timeout on 10 sec, started again for only 1 device - collection ...

smandrapa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have CISCOWORKS LMS 2.5 (300 devices) upgraded to 2.6 (with all apps to max possible version), running since long time ago.Now we want to upgrade to current version.We manage only 75 devices, so that the 100 devices version is enought for us.I...

After launching config collection job in LMS 4.2 I can't get job results and receive error message - Unable to get results of job execution for device...I've increased the job result wait time using option in Admin > Collection Settings ... , but not...

All,I have an eem script that I want to run when bgp goes down. I tested the script in GNS by doing a simple syslog message when the condition was met. I have the following script:**** Doesn't work below *****event manager applet Notify_DOWN event sy...