cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allI have a problem with incremental licenses.I currently have LMS 4.2 installed as a virtual appliance with a 300 device license.Everything is OK, I can see my license (300 permanent) in Admin>System>License Management.I also have an additional l...

cminard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!I  have a trouble with Cisco view 6.1.8. I had update offline device package because i don't have internet . When i connect to switch router 3945 and switch 3750, router 2911 on Cisco view  then I recieve "cannot find applicable device package...

Hi,Is it possible to install LMS 4.2 in multiserver mode but with possibility to select installed components/applications? I'm talking about Solaris version. I can't see such an option. It will install all the components on every server which I don't...

tomeq82 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with a computer to update the inventory, the equipment is added but can not collect the information, and try deleting it and making it to add and you do a server restart is the only team that I have problems. three devices are f...