cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

My Hardware is:Dell Server PER210IICPU Inetl Xeon 3.30 GHzRAM 4GB    8GB Paging FileOS Windows 2008 R2 Standard.All windows update patches has been installed.Hard Disk has 2 partition C: for OS   and D: dedicated for CiscoWorksI've Installed CiscoWor...

Hi, I have a dhcp pool on a public network and recently there are very strange MAC addresses geting dhcp from the router.Here is an example:10.20.2.155         0034.6564.3766.6666.    Nov 21 2011 02:43 PM    Automatic                    3337.64and al...

What is a good way to configure SNMP alerts/traps on a cisco switch to send a trap to a Syslog server is a utilization on a port exceeeds a threshold for a certain amount of time?  Example over 85% for longer than 5 min?

DJames by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need to implement NIC teaming in a server The server is 2003 and Broadcom NICsPurpose of teaming: Load balancing and failoverNeed to know any specific precautions to be taken/or configuration changes in switch/server  to configure NIC teaming other t...

I need some feedback about netflow analyzer to process big chunk of data per minute. I prefer open source software can run on *nix based server. but i am also open for commercial software.  looking to replace NetQos. thanks in advance for the feedbac...

Hi Everyone,I am running into a road block getting Netflow up and running on a Cisco 871W.  First the setup:Cisco 871W running IPSEC VPN to an ASA 5510.Netflow should be going to Solarwinds. (Their free tool).871 is running 12.4 (15)T7.I have added i...

Hello gurus,I have the following question:when I try to distribute an IOS image to a 2960 switch via RME Software Distribution I get the following error message:Software Distribution Message: SWIM1100: Cannot find SNMP-V2 Read-Write Community String ...

vesk01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes